Inline Skating Marathon Rules
1. “Warsaw Marathon” Foundation is the organizer of the race.
2. Inline skating race is an accompanying race of the 36th PZU Warsaw Marathon and it starts on 27 September 2014 at 12:30 am.
3. The course of the race is 42,2 km long and consists of 2 loops. The course is located at the National Stadium and nearby.
4. Start line and finish line is located at the National Stadium arena.
5. Every adult person using inline skates may take part in the race.
6. To participate in 36th PZU Warsaw Marathon it is necessary to pay the entry fee - 100 PLN
7. The starting fee is nonrefundable and cannot be transferred to another person.
8. The starting fee covers a starting number, timing chip and a Warsaw Marathon T-shirt.
9. Registering to the race means accepting rules of this statute.
10. Starting numbers can be collected on 26 September from 12:00 to 20:00 at the National Stadium (Gallery, Zieleniecka entrance)
11. Participants of the race have to obey all decisions of referees and organizers.
12. The organizer has a liability insurance.
13. A participant of the race states that his/her health condition allows him/her to participate in athletic competition and he/she does it on his/her own responsibility.
14. The organizer does not provide inline skates. Participants should have their own equipment.
15. It is advised to use helmets and protectors.
16. A participant of the race agrees for his image to be used in race reports and marketing materials.
17. The organizer is not responsible for any accidents which may occur during the race, their consequences, and damages or losses of the equipment.
18. Participants of the race are obliged to stick to the principles of fair play.
19. Prizes: 1st place – 500zł, 2nd place – 300 zł, 3rd place – 200zł. The prizes are the same for men and women.
20. The organizer has an exclusive right to interpret the statute and modify it