Please feel invited to read the most important organizational information for participants of 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon.
- To participate in 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon it is necessary to pay the entry fee. The rates are as follows:
- until 31st of August 2016 – 100 PLN (with cotton t-shirt) or 135 PLN (with technical t-shirt)
- from 1st of September 2016 until 21st of September 2016 – 150 PLN (with cotton t-shirt) or 185 PLN (with technical t-shirt)
- from 22nd of September 2016 (and in the race office) – 200 PLN (with cotton t-shirt) or 235 PLN (with technical t-shirt)
- * Basic entry fee of 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon: €60 (until 31st of August), €70(from 1st of September 2016 until 21st of September), €80 (from 22nd of September). Polish citizens and residents pay discounted entre fee: 100 PLN (135 PLN), 150 PLN (185 PLN), 200 PLN (235 PLN) respectively.
The number of adidas technical t-shirts is limited.
People who will settle the entry fee after 18th of September 2016 and will not receive the confirmation with starting number will have to present the confirmation of the payment in the race office in order to receive their starting number.
- If the payment is made in an insufficient amount (e.g. as a result of exceeding the deadlines listed in the Regulations) the remaining difference to the amount that should be transferred according to the date of the first transfer must be paid by the participant.
- Entry fee may be settled by online payment (from the aplication profile). The company Krajowy Integrator Płatności, operator of https://tpay.com/ is responsible of the safety of transactions. All data (credit card numbers) of participants are protected by a high security level such as 128 bit SSL.
Or by money transfer to account:
Account number: Bank BPH – 77 1060 0076 0000 3200 0132 8704
Recipient: Fundacja Maraton Warszawski
Address: ul. Brylantowa 15, 05-077 Warszawa – Wesola
Transfer name: Opłata startowa MW [entry fee Warsaw Marathon] nr zamówienia [number of order]: XXXXX – name, surname, date of birth
- People born in 1951 or earlier pay 50% (kit with cotton T-shirt) of the entry fee applicable at the time of entry fee settlement.
- Holders of subscription card of magazine “BIEGANIE” are entitled to get a 15% discount on basic entry fee (with cotton t-shirt) applicable at the time of settling the entry fee. The card must be valid at the date of settling the payment and on the day of the race. Attention! People born in 1950 or earlier are not entitled to combine the discounts – the valid discount will be the one mentioned in the point number VI.4.
- Participants starting on wheelchairs are entitled to participate in the race free of charge (getting the race kit with cotton t-shirt), the obligatory condition is email to with document proving disability attached.
Race kits for 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon, which contain race bibs and time measurement chips, can be collected in the Race Office. The Race Office will be located at the Służewiec Racecourse (ul. Puławska 266) and it will be open only on 23rd and 24th September 2016.
23rd September (Friday), 12 a.m. – 8 p.m.
24th September (Saturday), 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
The Race Office will be closed on the day of the race!
Remember! Your race kit can be collected by other
person provided he/she has your personal race card
(signed) and copy of your ID. Your race card will be
available to print out from your personal profile on
registration site about 2 weeks before the run.
Participants have the possibility to use refreshment points along the course and to get regeneration package after the finish line (water and meal).
Every participant who is willing to book a free sleeping place before the race has to inform Warsaw Marathon Foundation about it by sending an email to until 31st of August 2016. The organizer provides free sleeping place in a sports hall during the night from 24th to 25th of September 2016. The organize does not provide neither mattresses nor sleeping bags. Notes about granted sleeping place will be available in the information point by the race office. Only after presenting this note participants will be allowed to enter the sports hall.
Marathon / Marathon Relay
Get your medal, water and izotonic. You can have a recovery meal in the marathon’s village.
High Five Race
Get your medal, water, isotonic and fruit.
Click here and download the race guide.
As always, a group of pacemakers will help runners of 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon to keep correct pace while running. This year pacemakers will be tasked to complete the course in following times: 3:00, 3:10, 3:15, 3:20, 3:25, 3:30, 3:35, 3:40, 3:45, 3:50, 3:55, 4:00, 4:10, 4:15, 4:20, 4:30, 4:40, 4:50 and 5:00.
For your convenience, please use public transport. On the day of the run (September 25), participants can move around by public transport (bus, tram, metro , trains SKM ) free of charge – on the basis of starting number.
The start/finish zone offers a limited number of parking places. For your comfort, please use the public transport.
Participants will receive a special deposit bag in the race kit which will allow them to leave their deposit in a special deposit area. The deposits will be given back only on the basis of starting number.
Participants have possibility to use changing room before the race. After the race there is possibility to use changing room, massage and shower.