Regulations of charity program organized during 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon
- To register for the participation in the Biegam Dobrze action one shall
- choose “charity path” in application form
- choose the charity for which the money will be collected and transferred. Participant may choose from following 6 organizations: Amnesty International, The Nobody’s Children Foundation, SYNAPSIS Foundation, Rak’n’Roll – Win Your Life! Foundation, “Premature Parents to Parents” Foundation, WWF Poland Foundation.
- Participant has two paths to choose during application process:
- ordinary path – filling in the application form available on event’s website and settling the entry fee
- charity path – taking part in charity action “Biegam Dobrze”, regulated hereby.
- fill in all required data on money raising profile (the profile will be accesible by every user of the website and through this profile users will be able to donate money for participants money raising)
- fill in the standard application form (declared result, additional classification, t-shirt size etc.).
- After complete registration, the participant shall receive an e-mail with a link to his/her individual money raising profile.
- Participants that will manage to collect 300 PLN on their profile until 15th of August 2016, get their starting numbers of 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon. The organization covers then the costs of the participation in the race.
- Found raising of participants that will not manage to collect sum stipulated in point 4. end on 15th of August 2016. Participants that will manage to collect this sum (or more) are allowed to collect money until 5th of October 2016.
- Collected money, after deducting the costs of fees and provisions (connected with online payment) ale divided as follows:
- 90% of the sum is transferred to the account of chosen charity
- 10% of the collected sum of money will be dedicated to scholarship fund for young sportsmen, which is one of statutory purposes of Warsaw Marathon Foundation.
The division does not depend on the amount of collected money and success or failure of aim stipulated in point 4.
- Participants stipulated in point 4. receive in their race kits an adidas technical t-shirt.
- Participant may resign from collecting money and transfer his/her application from “charity path” to “ordinary path” by sending an email with this information to . In that case already collected money are transferred to charity organization in accordance to point 6.
- Participants of “Biegam Dobrze” action shall obey the Regulations of 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon.
- Only the organizer of 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon has the right for binding and final interpretation of the Regulations. The organizer makes final decisions in matters not stipulated in these regulations.