Regulations of shipping the Race Kit
42nd Warsaw Marathon
- The participants of the 42nd Warsaw Marathon may use the option of Race Kit shipment.
- The shipment of the Race Kit means shipping of a package containing the Race Kit (race bib, timing chip, safety pins and a commemorative T-shirt – according to the selected race kit option) via DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. dpd.com.pl to the address indicated by the Participant, on the terms set out in the Regulations of Providing Services in Domestic Trade of DPD Poland Sp. z o.o.
- The shipment of the Race Kit is available only on the territory of Poland.
- The shipment of the Race Kit is an additional fee option. The fee for sending a Race Kit is PLN 35 (gross) for one Participant.
- Ordering and paying the option of shipping the race kit is possible until 7th of September 2020.
- The condition for shipping the race kit is having a starting number (sent after the entry fee is credited) not later than on 7th of September 2020 and sending a clear scan or photo of the signed Race Card to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for sending the abovementioned documents expires on 10th of September 2020. In the event of non-delivery of the required documents, the race kit can be collected at the Race Office on a standard basis, and the shipping fee is not reimbursed.
- In the event of resignation from the start, individuals using the option of race kit shipment, have a possibility of transferring the entry fee (referred to in point VI. 9. of the Regulations of the 42nd Warsaw Marathon) by 10th of September 2020 at the latest.
- The shipments will take place about two weeks before the Race. In the event of not receiving the delivery until 22nd of September 2020, the Participant shall report this fact to the Organizer at email@example.com.
- The participant using the shipment option is not required to be verified at the Race Office.