Pasta Party! September 24th between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm by the Race Office at Służewiec Racecourse.
Each registered person receives: a pasta dish (to choose form Penne Bolognese, Penne Pesto, Penne with chicken and champignons), a salad (greek or with tuna), a dessert (panna cotta with blackcurrant, chocolate pudding or mascarpone with raspberries) and a drink.
Each person is allowed to buy more than one meal. The cost is €5 per person.
People registering for the race have a possibility to buy the Pasta Party coupon during the registration for the race.
People already registered for the race have a possibility to buy the Pasta Party coupon after logging in to their profile in Registration Panel.
- The Organizer of the Pasta Party of the 38th PZU Warsaw Maraton is Warsaw Marathon Foundation.
- Pasta Party will take place on 24.09.2016 between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm at Służewiec Racecourse.
- The price of Pasta Party is €5 (gross) per person.
- The ability to purchase a coupon that allows the use of the Pasta Party is limited to participants of the 38 th PZU Warsaw Marathon, Marathon Relay and High Five Race. One participant is allowed to buy more than one coupon (one meal). The coupon for Pasta Party will be included in the race kit.
- One portion of a meal consists of:
- A pasta dish (to choose form Penne Bolognese, Penne Pesto, Penne with chicken and champignons)
- A salad (to choose from: Greek Salad, Tuna Salad)
- A dessert (to choose from: Panna Cotta with Blackcurrant, Chocolate Pudding or Mascarpone with Raspberries)