Regulations of charity program organized during 5th Bridgestone Marathon Relay
- During the registration process, team leader has an obligation to choose one of the following paths:
- ordinary path – filling in the application form available on event’s website and settling the entry fee
- charity path – taking part in charity action #BiegamDobrze, regulated herein
- To register for participation in the #BiegamDobrze action one shall:
- choose “charity path” in the registration form
- choose the charity for which the money will be collected and transferred. Participant may choose from following 10 organizations: Rak’n’Roll – Win Your Life! Foundation, Amnesty International, Empowering Children Foundation, SYNAPSIS Foundation, WWF Poland Foundation, “Premature Parents to Parents” Foundation, Spartans for Children Foundation, Polish Humanitarian Action, UNICEF Polska, NON IRON Foundation
- fill in all required data on money raising profile (the profile will be accessible by every user of the website and through this profile users will be able to donate money for team’s money raising)
- fill in the standard registration form (participants, t-shirt size etc.)
- After completing registration process, team leader will receive an e-mail with a link to his/her team’s individual money raising profile.
- Teams that will manage to collect 650 PLN on their profile until 15th of September 2019 get their starting numbers of 5th Bridgestone Marathon Relay. Supported charity organization covers then the costs of the participation in the race.
- Found raising of participants that will not manage to collect sum stipulated in point 4 ends on 15th of September 2019. Teams that will manage to collect this sum (or more) are allowed to continue the collection until 9th of October 2019.
- Collected money, after deducting the costs of fees and provisions (connected with online payment) are divided as follows:
- 90% of the sum is transferred to the account of chosen charity
- 10% of the collected sum of money will be dedicated to grant program „FMW dla przyszłości”, which is one of statutory purposes of Warsaw Marathon Foundation.
The division does not depend on the amount of collected money and success or failure of aim stipulated in point 4 herein.
- Teams stipulated in point 4. receive in their race kits an cotton t-shirt.
- Team may resign from collecting money and transfer his/her application from “charity path” to “ordinary path” by chosing that option in his/her profile at website maratonwarszawski.com/en/. In that case already collected money are transferred to charity organization in accordance to point 6.
- The participants of #BiegamDobrze action shall obey the Regulations of 5th Bridgestone Marathon Relay.
- Only the Organizer of 5th Bridgestone Marathon Relay has the right for the binding and final interpretation of the Regulations. Organizer makes final decisions in matters not governed in these regulations.